These African chicken tacos will make you want to move to Africa today.
Moving to America from Liberia West Africa has had it's challenges but non of my challenges are as awesome as learning how to cook for my Black African-White American children. For the most part, it used to be a creative blast of food mess in my kitchen every night.
Use foods to blend cultures
Hahahaha, remembering those days makes me laugh but now I have learned to create dishes that blends the two cultures very well and my family loves them.
A creative mind never stops creating, even through cultures.
Here is my version of an African Taco, I hope you enjoy.
- 1 table spoon Mama Africa Seasoning Buy Now
- 1 pound organic chicken
- 1 can dark red kidney beans
- hand-full of sliced grape tomatoes
- 1 yellow bell peppers sliced up
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 2 table spoons olive oil
Parsley for garnishing
Watch video for instructions, I hope you enjoy.
Stay beautiful .